4/25/2017

Lilac Tutu

Hi everyone! I know i've been abandoned the blog for less than one month but i'm always so busy lately that i couldn't dressing up and shooting some outfits. It's hard to have a full-time job + life + fashion blog. Do you have some tips for dovetailed every appointment in life? In this very moment i'll finishing my four days of holydays and then tomorrow i'll going back to work and usual life. In these days i worked a lot on new clothes that i designed and sewed personally and can't wait to try them on but the weather it's still cold and cloudy. Not much spring tho.. but, here it is my last Larme Kei look,
I'm a very big fan of lilac colour and insted that doesn't suit me well i wear it sometimes.








Top: Zara
Skirt: Taobao
Accessories: Ebay, Aliexpress
Shoes: Asos
Shoes Application: Esperanza

Bye Bye 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento