11/30/2016

"Fall in Love" Diamant Rose Italy

Hi everyone! 
I just wanted you to know that I don't feel really well in this period, so i decided to post something only when i'm ok.

On the 12th of November i attended a gyaru event located here in Milan. The event was organized by Diamant Rose Italy which is a shop located in Japan that opened in some different european countries that permits to shop some different brands directly from Japan. Also, they organized events for choosing new models and give away two travels in Japan. I think it's wonderful!

In the event there was food, drinks, some games like "bingo" for win 10 different lucky bags from the gyaru brands.





I was one of the lucky winners! Obviously i choosed one from Liz Lisa.





My outfit:

Shirt: Handmade
Dress: H&M
Socks: Oysho
Shoes: Asos
Bag: Vivienne Westwood

I really enjoyed attended this event, i hope they will organize more in the future. I also socialized with old friends i hadn't meet for a while. It was very funny!

In the next post i will show you in detail what i've won in the lucky bag!

Bye Bye 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento