3/10/2016

Organza

Hi everyone! I know i've been inactive for a while, but i had some issues to resolve in my "real life" but i'm finally back here with a new simple outfit post!
Lately i didn't dressed cute because of my negative emotional state, but sometimes (like today) i try to be happy and spread some positivity yay!




I really love the last two photos! 

My outfit was composed from: this lovely shirt i've got from Choies, a simple black skirt with a white stripe on the bottom and my Zara oxford shoes.
It was really comfy and cute at the same time, it was love at the first time when i saw this shirt, well, you know, it's simple but those organza on the sleeves makes the shirt really particular! I would like to coordinate it with a pink skirt (but before i have to buy or sew it in the future first).

That's all from today's post, i hope you've enjoyed it!

Bye Bye 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento