11/27/2015

Plaid skirt

Hi everyone ♡ and happy Thanksgiving to all ♡ I was really excited these days because of Black Friday but in the end i didn't find anything i wanted to buy. Or, at least, i wanted to buy to death, because i'm just trying to save up money for the future and i have to stop buying everything else ahah. Did you find something interesting to buy?  

☆` ・☪☽°☆・°:** `★・*☆` ・☪☽°☆・°:*- * `★・*☆

Anyway, i wore this outfit some days ago at work (oh yes, sometimes i need to dress up pretty at work) and i really liked it because of this skirt ♡(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
. I bought it some months ago from Alcott for a super really cheap price (minus of 10 euros!) and it's one of my favourites items in my closet (亝ω亝。)! I matched it with a cozy dark grey sweater and some accessories (●♡ᴗ♡●).




I made the ribbon hair band ♡ And stay tuned because will be a surprise in the next week (or at least a dream come true..(ノ⊙ヮ⊙) )


Accessories with my lilac metallic nailpolish that i adore since the first time i saw it.

Sweater: Alcott
Skirt: Alcott
Hairband: Handmade
Jewellery: Ebay and a local shop
Shoes: Local Shop

Bye Bye  ♡

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento