1/15/2015

New Year's resolutions

Hi there ♡
Since we're finally in the 2015 today i want to share my new year's resolutions with you:

-Get more fit, expecially in the shoulder and butt area (눈‸눈)

-Find a job

-Build a new wardrobe (in this time i hate all of my clothes because i feel bored of it (¬、¬) so i need to do a proper shopping)

-Sew a lot of cosplay and clothes for me

-Update the blog with a lot of interesting post

-Learn how to make professional photos with my reflex

-Make disappear my acne scars from my face (ÒДÓױ)

And the most important thing is... to find love. Maybe it not depend from me, but i want one because i like to be involved in a story and give all of myself, so i want to know a special person to share my life  (▰˘◡˘▰).

I guess they're all, i know they're lot and difficult to reach but i think i'm ready enought to reach  them because now i have all the instruments.

☆` ・☪☽°☆・°:** `★・*☆` ・☪☽°☆・°:*- * `★・*☆

For now it's all, if you want you can let me know here your goals of the year and tell me what you think of mines.

Bye bye ♡

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento